2009年10月21日星期三

Project A: Design out shoplifting

I decided to do the Design out shoplifting project.

I have already done some reasearch about the methodology of the brief, the shoplifter and some video and pictures about shoplifting.

Next I will do the survey on large sumermarket and small store to find out 1) product packaging design 2) the whole envioment of the shop(cctv,blindspot,secure tag, alarm, security, product placement ) 3) The touch point involved in the process of shopping.

Then, I am going to interview some shop staffs work in large supermarket and small store about 1)Do the secure tag easily be removed or destroyed? 2)Is it possible to go through the secure door without pay?

My plans are to think about redesign some of the product packaging, improve the ambiance of the shop and do some campaign about stop shoplifting.

1 条评论:

  1. Some strong graphic references to designers that inspire you, a good start, but then little has happen from there. Have you posted all your tasks? Would be good to see your concept developments and research on the RSA shoplifting brief, comments on the design research methods, film and lecture. Think about how you can develop your blog to be a personal journal, sketch book or space to communicate out from, to create discussion.

    On Friday you will need to present your blog to the group.

    Amanda

    回复删除