
The Morrison supermarket which is in the Denmark Hill has very good security measure.
The sign of 24hr CCTV operation can be seen everywhere in the store.



Especially in the CD/DVDS section, there are lots of warning signs. The policy is not putting the CD/DVDS into the CD case. It is to reduce the risk of theft.



The supermarket also put the cellphones in security boxes to reduce shoplifting.

There are warning signs in the alchohol section. Every bottle of wine have special security tags and in every products, the supermarket uses build-in security tag.




* 99P shop survey
There is another store called 99P stores.

The store has no security systems at all. I ased one of the manager, he told me that the products selled in the store were too cheap, nobody will take the risk to steal them.
But I saw a warning sign said only 2 school children in shop at one time. The manager said because children always made trouble in the store, it's nothing about shoplifting.
I forgot the shop's name, I just went in and have a look. I found the nail polishs in that shop were quite easy to steal. Because it's very tiny and easy to hind. I asked some questions to the security garder about how to protect the store from shoplifting. He said all the products here have double security tag and if somebody want to destroy them ,the cctv will soon catch the shoplifter.
There are three security garders in this store, they are quite responsible, two of them stood in front of the doors and one walked around in the store.



没有评论:
发表评论