2009年11月18日星期三

SHOPLIFTING LOGO DESIGN

From now on, I think I will continue the idea of doing a campaign. The theme is : We all pay for the price of shoplifting. I want everybody take part in this campaign. Below is some logo I design for the campaign. I am not sure which one I will continue to develop.



For the campaign, I am think about doing serious posters. The posters will separate in two lines:
The blue line ---- cost fact

The pink line------ Emotional touch

some sketch I made:


Work Plan/timeline:
1.Spend about three weeks to finish the shoplifting campaign
2. Think about the package that can be change (such as razor package




 


1 条评论:

  1. Hello Nancy! I came across this link and thought u might be interested. It s an internationnal event on new technologies for security ..! but the price to get in is 325pounds! but says student concessions, meaning it ll be cheaper ..but still dnt know how much cheaper hehe. Look into it if ur interested: http://www.iom3.org/events/converging-technologies-21st-century-security

    Chrys.

    回复删除